Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My dog is like Marley..


What fun we had this weekend. We got to play with our dog Rocky. (He is a black lab.) If anyone has seen Marley & me, that is our dog to a "T". We got Rocky when he was 6 weeks old. He was so cute and didn't want to be alone. We played with him alot. He started growing and growing, now everytime the kids try to play with him, he jumps all over them. He is a very large dog. My boys are 6 and 2. So when Rocky jumps on them, they fall down.
Rocky got Parvo about 3 months ago. We took him to Emergency care and had to be in the hospital for 1 week. We almost lost him.
He is a strong dog.
When we brought him home we let him come inside to stay with us. BIG MISTAKE.. That dog is crazy! We let him stay in our garage, another big mistake. He has chewed up everything we own. (4) Sleeping bags, a suitcase, all my saved baby clothes, pretty much anything that we had saved outside. So we started leaving him outside in our backyard. He started to dig under our fence to the neighbor dog's yard. I swear this dog is up to no good. My husband even fixed the fence. He found a way out everytime, so this time my husband chained him up. We came home after work, Rocky was over the fence and still chained up, just happy to see us. Well I could probably go on and on about our dog, but I will save it for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment