Friday, February 13, 2009

25 Random things..


25 Randoms things about me...

1. I like to watch my kids play together.

2. I don't like to wash the dishes, but I do them anyway.

3. I am not a fan of old lady drivers.

4. I enjoy days off, as many as I get can get in a row.

5. I never had girl friends until I got married.

6. I don't play the wii, but my kids love it!

7. I wear the same shoes, everyday to work.

8. I wish my dog wasn't so crazy.

9. I cut bangs and don't like them at all.

10. Pepsi and cinnamon hearts are my favorite treat.

11. I like to make quilts and give them to people.

12. I have the best babysitter ever.

13. We don't have T.V. at our house.

14. I love my job and look forward to going.

15. I pick up Linkin from school everyday.

16. I love to give out presents.

17. I feel older than everyone else my age.

18. I love to drive fast.

19. When I go to the store I let my kids play with all the toys.

20. I have watched "Horton Hears a Who" over 50 times.

21. I am glad my husband is a hard worker.

22. I could eat Dairy Queen blizzards twice a week and not feel gulity.

23. I want to travel to each of the 50 states.

24. I make funny faces in the mirror every morning.
25. I like oatmeal..


No comments:

Post a Comment