Thursday, February 26, 2009

Our Family in 2006

The Skinners 2006
WOW... I just came across the picture.
This was not a fun day. We went to my sister Christas to do family pictures.
In every single picture Lucas was just screaming.
He was not a happy baby, not at all.
I am very surprised we all made it to two years old.
He is now a little tamer, but yes he is two...
At least Linkin is a trooper. He has been the best big brother ever.
We just found out that we are adding another to the Skinner family.
We are hoping for a GIRL, but I can do three boys, too.
But whatever happens, I can't wait. It will be fun.
I do hope this child is a happy child...

3 comments:

  1. mary i am so happy for you. i hope you get a girl. i am still hoping for a girl but the odds are against me so i dont know if we will be having another one. good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o and send me your email address on facebook and i will add you to my blog. it is private so i need your email address. thanks again..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think if I had a choice between a root canal and family pictures I would choose the root canal. Although as my kids have gotten older it has been a little better.
    Congratulations on the new little one coming soon.

    ReplyDelete