Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Linkin and Lucas

Every morning he gets ready for school. He does his hair and brushes his teeth and heads out to feed the dog. He has lots of chores. But he always keeps his great attitude.
When we get to school he still lets me kiss him and give him a big hug, in front of all of his friends. He tells them that I am cool. I think that is awesome. I can't believe he is in 1st grade and soon to be in 2nd. I shouldn't even think about that yet...



Lucas' Hair-do

One day I heard the blow dryer turn on and this is what I saw.
He said he was making his hair look pretty.




Today we played alot with hair products. Lucas decided that he wanted a mo-hawk. So this is his mo-hawk. His hair is so blonde and so fine that you can't really see it, but it is there. I enjoy my days off and being able to spend one on one time with him. I wonder what he thinks.....





No comments:

Post a Comment